What to do if you have an auto accident:
1. Do not leave the scene of the accident.
2. Exchange information with the other driver.
3. Diagram the scene before leaving.
When you are ready to call us to report an auto insurance claim, be sure to have
as much of the following information on hand as possible:
1. Date, time and location of the accident.
2. The current location of your vehicle and whether it is drivable.
3. Information on the other driver, including name, address, phone number and driver license number.
4. Details on the other vehicles involved, including make and model, license plate and VIN.
5. Insurance information from the other involved parties, including the carrier and policy numbers.
6. Contact information for any witnesses and law enforcement agencies that arrived at the scene.